A Leading Services Company located in Union County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Receptionist who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Answer phones, assist callers, and provide quality customer service.
- Maintain and order supplies / materials needed for the office.
- Complete purchases, purchase orders, and invoices, as needed.
- Submit and process statements of work and invoice requests.
- Prepare travel authorization requests and reimbursement for staff and according to established procedures.
- Assist and participate with staff in planning workshops and conferences
- Distributes incoming mail daily to the departments.
- Prepare and ensure correspondence (and other information) is mailed, scanned, or faxed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manages FedEx and UPS accounts.
- Performs other work related duties as assigned by management.
We are searching for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $38,000 to $45,000 per hour with flexible hours. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0REC415KI. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $38,000 to $45,000/year
$38000 to $45000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time