A Leading Services Company located in Union County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Receptionist on a part-time basis who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate person or department and take detailed messages as necessary
- File for all departments and help office staff with miscellaneous tasks
- Conduct inventory of office and kitchen supplies such as water cooler and paper towel upkeep
- Greet and direct visitors to the company
- Work in Microsoft Outlook daily and keep all contacts updated
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
Qualified candidates for the Receptionist role should possess:
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $12 to $14 per hour with flexible hours. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06RC3DE0. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $12 to $14/hour
$12 to $14 Per Hour
Job Status: Full Time