A Leading Media Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Receptionist who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Answer phones and transfer to the appropriate person or department
- Take detailed messages as necessary
- File for all departments and help office staff with miscellaneous tasks
- Conduct inventory of office and kitchen supplies such as water cooler and paper towel upkeep
- Greet and direct visitors to the company
- Work in Microsoft Outlook daily and keep all contacts updated
- Provide callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website, and other related information
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Coordinate the pick-up and delivery of mail services (FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
We are searching for candidates that meet the following requirements:
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range is from $30,000 to $40,000. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1522019 . Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit, collections, payroll, bookkeeper, accounting clerk, junior accountant, accountant, staff accountant, senior accountant, financial analyst, financial reporting, financial management, auditor, public accounting, tax, cost accountant, accounting manager, controller, treasurer, VP of finance, CFO, fixed assets, account reconciliation, cash applications, journal entries, general ledger maintenance, bank reconciliation’s, trial balance preparation, financial reporting, month-end, GAAP, SEC, quarterly and year-end close, financial statements, budgeting, CPA, CMA, planning, internal controls, tax return preparation, forecasts and variance analyses, internal management reports, consolidations, foreign currency management, profit and loss, internal controls, inventory, sales tax, multi state, property tax and payroll tax.
Pay: up to $40,000/year
30,000 to 40,000
Job Status: Full Time