- Performs product costings and analysis through completion of post calculations of all production jobs.
- Assist in the annual budget process.
- Communicates with all levels of management to review product profitability.
- Maintain contracts for customers by inputting accurate pricing information into the computer and working directly with sales department.
- Establishing selling prices through job costing analysis.
- Routine compilation of parts manufacturing costs for payroll, inventory accountability, distribution of factory labor.
- Verification of actual costs and computation of variances.
- Assists and organizes annual physical inventories for raw materials, finished goods and storeroom.
Qualified candidates for the Senior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1133916. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
65,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time