A Leading Technology Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Payroll Supervisor who will be responsible for:
- Analyze, prepare and input payroll data. Typically uses automated system to produce accurate and timely payroll.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Help prepares weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports (gross payroll, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for management.
- Performs various journal entries, account reconciliations, and provides general ledger support.
- Assist the Payroll Manager in conducting quarterly audits.
- Supervise Compensation Analysts.
- Subject matter expert in Company Performance Pay Policies
- Maintains current knowledge of applicable state and federal wage and hour laws.
- Facilitates management and employee understanding of payroll procedures.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Supervisor role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll System a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $80,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06PM4SQ14H. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time