- Processing payroll for 400+ people using the ADP system
- Responsible for understanding Multi state payroll
- Keep detailed records of employee hours, time cards, and authorized time off
- Maintain and administered employees 401K retirement plan.
- Also managed the health, dental and flexible spending plan
- Prepare month end journal entries and reconcile payroll accounts with general ledger
- Maintain all payroll related records, garnishment, child support, sick pay wages, workers comp audit, and unemployment / disability records.
- Additional duties/projects as required
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Clerk role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Excellent computer skills
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll System a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $40,000 to $50,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 115421. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $50,000/year
40,000 to 50,000
Job Status: Full Time