A Leading Hospitality Company located in Morris County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for:
- Provides hands-on support as needed to ensure full, high-quality payroll coverage for all locations.
- Manage the payroll approval process for all locations (which include weekly, bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls).
- Help establish organization-wide standards and best practices including developing and updating policies, procedures and workflows.
- Partner with Human Resources and Accounting departments to ensure coordination of information.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements.
- Work collaboratively with Human Resources to resolve payroll issues escalated by the field Payroll/HR team.
- Review monthly payroll journal entries and account reconciliations, provides research and analysis as necessary.
- Coordinate integration and/or set-up of new pay groups for acquired companies.
- Manage new earning/deduction code set up process. Implements processes and internal controls to ensure accounts balance.
- Partner with Benefit Manager to reconcile benefit deduction and audit procedures.
- Execute year end payroll processing requirements.
- Support audit or other reporting requirements including gathering and analyzing data, preparing audit schedules and supporting other special requests.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll System a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $75,000 to $80,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO06PM2RW1. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $75,000 to $80,000/year
$75000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time