An International Telecommunications Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for:
- Comply with all laws applicable to payroll, including: Federal, State, and Local tax laws, garnishments and wage assignments; and laws issued by the Department of Labor such as FLSA and FMLA
- Research and solve root causes of discrepancies in payroll and tax as applicable
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities with the goal of enhancing efficiencies and eliminating rework
- Ensure that government payments and reports are disbursed timely and accurately
- Partner with HR to ensure that all payroll functions are compliant with company pay policies
- Coordinate the completion of quarterly and year end activities including the distribution of W2s
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive payroll information.
- Recommend, design, and implement automation of routine tasks and reporting to improve efficiency and cost effectiveness
- Develop and maintain effective supplier relationships to enhance support for troubleshooting and process improvement.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 5+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll System a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $75,000 to $80,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0048GJ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $75,000 to $80,000/year
$75000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time