An International Services firmlocated in Somerset County, New Jersey has an opportunity for a Payroll Manager who will be responsible for:
- Manages payroll compliance along with HR Manager to ensure compliance in both state and federal jurisdictions to include filings, employee updates, new forms, employee communications, etc.
- Manage all processes relating to processing ofpayroll.
- Process 5 multi-jurisdictional, payrolls on both a bi-weekly and semi-monthly basis
- Process payroll tax notices, unemployment claims, and wage garnishments
- Set-up new states (complete paperwork for State and for ADP) and new earnings, deduction and accumulator codes as needed
- Process time sheets as it relates to non-exempt employees
- Administer & maintain all aspects of eTime database, including new hire interface, password maintenance, etc.
- Prepare spreadsheet for 401(k) employee deferral contributions for 5 companies, prepare wires for Accounting department, upload file to 401(k) Administrator.
- Prepare spreadsheet for 401(k) employer profit sharing contributions quarterly for 5 companies, prepare wires for Accounting department, upload files to 401(k) Administrator.
- Administer all aspects of Transit Check program, including maintaining database, tracking deductions & changes monthly; prepare monthly wire for Accounting Dept.
- Perform payroll related functions including but not limited to processing new hires, termination status changes, tax changes, wage garnishments, deductions, direct deposit
- Review and verify payroll data in a timely manner
- Coordinate and provide info to auditor for annual 401(k) audit for preparation of 5500 form for 401(k) and Profit Sharing plan.
- Maintain Worker’s Compensation spreadsheet, update as needed. Coordinate files for Worker’s Comp audit annually.
- Audit ADP invoices and all payroll related invoices received.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Manager role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- 401(k) exposure a plus
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $85,000 to $95,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0048FV. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $85,000 to $95,000/year
$85000 to $95000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time