- Managing payroll, including processing biweekly payroll for 1400+ employees
- Working closely with Accounting Team
- Ensuring that payroll is processed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Supervising the payroll team and assigning duties.
- Directing the collection, computing, and documentation of payroll data.
- Overseeing and reviewing payroll payments and account reconciliations.
- Ensuring records and processes comply with company and legal regulations.
- Coordinating with HR and accounting to verify employee data and accounts.
- Maintaining accurate account balances and detailed records for auditing.
- Monitoring payroll team performance and training new staff.
- Managing and resolving any issues related to payroll.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance a plus
- 3+ years of payroll experience
- Managerial or supervisory experience
- ADP experience a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $70,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020146. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.