- Calculate job sheets, timecards, training hours and delivery hours daily for a weekly paid payroll.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and accurately data entry daily of all time keeping forms into ADP.
- Processing time keeping forms with incomplete or questionable info to Lead Payroll Specialist for verification.
- Verify all data entry is accurate before completing processing of weekly payroll.
- Enter W4 forms received, address changes and direct deposit changes.
- Process payroll by established deadlines.
- Scan and upload employee documents for current payroll into ADP
- Sort and distribute payroll checks weekly.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, scanning, faxing, photocopying, mailers to employees.
- Assist with all preparation for processing our weekly payroll as needed.
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures: reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
Qualified candidates for the Payroll Clerk should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel a must
- High level of accuracy and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $40,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020864. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.