- Supporting bi-weekly processing of multi-state payroll
- Processing employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings, garnishments)
- Processing employee Time & Attendance data from the Time system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the Time and payroll systems
- Developing in depth understanding of Payroll Database to be able to create Ad-Hoc reports on demand
- Ensuring that payroll is processed timely, accurately, and compliantly.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 4+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $45,000 to $50,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020895. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.