- Input and review payroll through internal and external payroll and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), such as ADP.
- Apply payroll-related policies and procedures, labor laws and Collective
- Verify pay calculations of manual checks for accuracy in overtime, pre-tax deductions, social security wage limits, etc.
- Audit time labor management entries for correct pay calculations and ensure only authorized salary information is used, proper accounts are affected, and accruals are accurate.
- Complete and evaluate general ledger month-end procedure for payroll, including but not limited to journal entries, account reconciliation, adjustments and accruals.
- Defend and research budgeted vs. actual variances as relates to payroll accounts.
- Interface with employees and maintain confidentiality of employee information.
- Guide and support team members, as needed
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP Payroll System a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #81000. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time