- Supporting bi-weekly processing of multi-state payroll
- Processing employee data (new hires, changes, additional earnings, garnishments)
- Processing employee Time & Attendance data from the Time system to payroll and reconcile variances utilizing tools in the Time and payroll systems
- Developing in depth understanding of Payroll Database to be able to create Ad-Hoc reports on demand
- Ensuring that payroll is processed timely, accurately, and compliantly.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 4+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of ADP a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112007. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
50,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time