- Establish and maintain payroll records for approx. 2,000 employees, non-exempt employees.
- Responsible for tracking and auditing of employee timecards.
- Train managers employees on timekeeping system, payroll practices and company requirements and policies.
- Approve, track, and audit payroll transactions; implement efficient payroll processes and audits.
- Review and submit semi-monthly non-exempt payroll file.
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure payroll completeness and accuracy.
- Effectively communicate to employees, managers, and stakeholders on payroll deadlines to prevent disruption to the payroll process.
- Prepare reports (headcount, hours worked, vacation accrual, tax deductions, benefit deductions, etc.) for Management as needed.
- Ability to understand the interaction between the payroll and accounting functions.
- Support the compensation commissions teams to ensure seamless processing of bonuses and commission payments.
- Respond to employee inquiries, researches errors or omissions.
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare and issue off-cycle checks when needed.
Qualified Candidates for the Payroll Associate role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Knowledge of Workforce Now a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $55,000 plus bonus and great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1132779. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $55,000/year
50,000 to 55,000
Job Status: Full Time