Medical Billing Associate
- Post payments and adjustments to patient accounts from all insurance payers.
- Post check payments from patients, facilities, and patient representatives/payees.
- Review all remittance advices for accuracy to identify errors or questionable data.
- Research and resolve unapplied/unidentified cash receipts.
- Reconcile payments and shortages for both paper and electronic EOB’s.
- Accurately prepare Deposit Summary Sheet for each batch.
- Meet individual and team goals with minimal errors as assigned by the Accounting Manager or Executive Management.
- Uphold Medicare, Medicaid, and HIPAA compliance guidelines in relation to billing, collections, and PHI information
- Provide coverage for fellow teammates when they are out of the office.
- Have the ability to be flexible with your work schedule if it is necessary to meet deadlines as assigned by the Accounting Manager.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Medical Billing Associate role should possess:
- An Associate Degree in Business a plus
- Experience in CPT and ICD-9 coding a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161036. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time