Medical Billing Associate
- Work with healthcare insurance companies for payment and processing of claims. Prepare, file, and follow up on claims. Send statements and collect fees from patients.
- Troubleshoot patient billing issues.
- Post patient services/charges and payments/EOBs to their account with our computer software.
- Perform all accounts receivable follow up (Insurance/patient).
- Assist other office staff with billing questions on daily basis.
- Light telephone, scheduling and front desk tasks.
- Prepare account/activity reports regularly and communicate with office manager.
- Provide office production reports to staff.
Qualified candidates for the Medical Billing Associate role should possess:
- An Associate Degree in Business a plus
- Experience in CPT and ICD-9 coding a plus
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $35,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112003. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time