Manager of Financial Reporting and Analysis
A Leading Healthcare Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for a Manager of Financial Reporting & Analysis with responsibilities as follows:
- Interacts heavily with business partners to help them budget, forecast and analyze spend variances in their departments
- Prepares and distributes timely and insightful financial reports used to determine progress against strategic plan, budgets, forecasts, and prior year and conduct one on one meetings
- Prepares monthly accruals for Sales & Marketing departments
- Review contracts and confirm appropriate approval
- Primary finance liaison for Sales & Marketing depts. to build annual budgeting and quarterly Latest Estimates
- Develop detailed revenue forecasts and provide ongoing analysis
- Quarterly Latest Estimates and annual Budgets
- Monthly rolling forecasts
- Supervise a team of 2 (hiring, termination and day to day activity)
- Ad hoc analysis of current vs. historical trends and implied projections
Qualified Candidates for the Manager of Financial Reporting & Analysis role should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting; CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, revenue forecasting, management reporting, financial planning/budgeting or related area
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $100,000 to $115,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048FX. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $100,000 to $115,000/year
$100000 to $115000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time