Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and presentation of the budget and forecast.
- Heavy involvement in establishing financial guidance for the fiscal year, periodically updating progress against that guidance, including appropriate communication to senior management, and very involved in process improvements in budgeting and forecasting.
- Lead annual operating plan, quarterly forecasting, and long-range financial projection processes.
- Analyze financial performance vs. quarterly forecast, vs. plan, and vs. prior year and effectively communicate results to management.
- Execute value-added analysis and provide decision support for special projects and initiatives.
- Make recommendations to management regarding cost saving or profitability improvement strategies.
- Streamline existing monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting processes
- Utilize Hyperion to communicate financial plans, forecasts, and actual results to Corporate.
- Prepare financial information for senior management and the Board of Directors.
- Participate in lean projects to improve systems and processes.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $80,000 to $90,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020897. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.