Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
- Provide financial leadership and support for Marketing team on growth decisions. Work closely with marketing team on sales forecast, market and channel level attribution, track and report sales, retention and unit economics metrics.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional business partners in other departments to assess pricing impacts on conversion, optimize growth strategy and ensure overall organizational alignment
- Analyze financial performance and key performance drivers and present analyses on actuals, forecasts, and trends.
- Perform sensitivity analyses to assess the reasonable range of outcomes. Includes financial, operational and management reporting to the leadership team, board and investors.
- Coordinate the compilation of the operational business plans and present analyses of forecasted projections in relation to actual results and previous forecasts.
- Prepare comprehensive financial models with an integrated set of financial statements, assumptions and metrics.
- Partner with senior leaders in the business on executing key priorities.
- Provide analytical support on a wide variety of business initiatives.
- Develop reporting and measurements to increase accountability and better allocate resources to high returning projects.
- Provide insights to key performance drivers and participate in incremental investment decisions.
- Continuously improve data sources, systems, processes and controls to keep up with fast growth and build a scalable infrastructure.
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for acquisitions and other ad-hoc financial projects.
Qualified Candidates for the Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $100,000 to $110,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152025. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Pay: up to $110,000/year
100,000 to 110,000
Job Status: Full Time