- Assist with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activities
- Create invoices and reconcile vendor statements
- Assist with maintaining all ledger accounts
- Reconcile and process work by verifying entries
- Verify vendor accounts and reconcile monthly statements
- Maintain appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Maintain customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Answer phone calls and update information into the database
- Support ad hoc analysis for operating departments and management as needed
Qualified Candidates for the Junior Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the role is from $35,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #161095. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time