A Leading Consumer Goods company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for an Inventory Accountant who will be responsible for:
- Performing month-end close responsibilities and financial reporting accurately as assigned and in compliance with internal controls
- Monthly close of Raw Material and WIP inventory
- Create and manage complex spreadsheets of inventory data
- Run and verify information in regards to perpetual inventory and receiving
- Monthly inventory balancing across various systems and locations
- Prepare root cause analysis for deficiencies identified.
- Preparation and analysis of Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Maintain task and/or reconciliation log
- Provide/assist in error resolution for Sourcing team
- Participation in physical inventories (prepare systems, assist counts, conduct reconciliation)
- Perform other projects as assigned by the Accounting Supervisor/ Manager
- Standardize and streamline process efficiencies
- Ensure continuous Improvement in reporting and analytics
Qualified candidates for the Inventory Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Advanced Excel skills a plus
The compensation range for this position is from $45,000 to $55,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048J4 Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
$45000 to $55000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time