- Assist with all aspects of the execution of risk based operational audits from planning the audits to report development.
- Perform SOX compliance walk-through's and testing to measure the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting.
- Collaborate with business process leaders to communicate audit results, improve work processes and strengthen controls.
- Plan and complete assigned audits in accordance with accepted professional standards and within established time frames.
- Promote value add recommendations including efficiencies and cost-savings opportunities.
- Maintain and improve knowledge of corporate governance, risk management, internal controls, compliance and internal audit processes.
- Assist with implementing audit tools to improve audit efficiencies.
- Attend or conduct meetings to explain, persuade, or present results.
Qualified candidates for the Internal Auditor role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 3+ years of experience
- CPA or CIA certification a plus
- No travel required
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $80,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973)921-9777. Ref. #2020890. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.