- Carry out the audit plan through the completion of financial and operation audits.
- Interact with financial and operational management and staff to facilitate the audit process.
- Vendor Audits of their top vendors.
- Review and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls.
- Review and evaluate compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Analyze and document business processes.
- Assist in the identification of business risks and provide assurance that risks are appropriately managed.
- Prepare work papers to adequately document-auditing procedures performed and to support conclusions reached.
- Prepare audit scope documents.
- Develop and schedule audit programs and activities.
- Prepare reports of audit findings including the formulation of and follow up on recommendations for management.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Internal Auditor role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree Accounting or Finance; CPA or CIA a plus
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills