Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Distribution firm located in Essex County, NJ is searching for a Human Resources Generalist with responsibilities as follows:
- Assist in the developing and/or reform of company policies. Help implement these policies throughout the organization.
- Participate in the planning and implementation of communication strategies which deliver accurate, consistent and timely information on business issues and employee concerns.
- Build and maintain partnerships with business leaders to ensure the human resources (HR) function meets business needs.
- Support the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- Track, maintain, and monitor HR data and provide necessary reports as needed.
- Help drive, communicate and implement HR initiatives.
- Promote and support company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies, procedures for multiple facilities.
- Maintains knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
Qualified Candidates for the Human Resources Generalist role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of employment laws a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organizational skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06HG3JRD3. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time