Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Distribution firm located in Essex County, NJ is searching for a Human Resources Generalist with responsibilities as follows:
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel;
- Assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Qualified Candidates for the Human Resources Generalist role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of employment laws a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organizational skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits (medical, dental,) and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06HG1L96. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $55,000 to $65,000/year
$55000 to $65000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time