Human Resources Generalist
- Administer various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel;
- Assist in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepare and maintain the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participate in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Perform benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Conduct recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handle employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participate in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assist in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Maintain human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
Qualified Candidates for the Human Resources Generalist role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of employment laws a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organizational skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020722. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.