Human Resources Generalist
- Oversee HR matters for 90+ employees.
- Build relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Handle employee complaints, terminations, and ensure discipline is fair and consistent.
- Prepare reports based on operator demand.
- Communicate/enroll employees for insurance and benefits that are available.
- Review and modify company benefit package to stay competitive.
- Oversee and manage the stores general expense budget.
- Help oversee hiring targets by reviewing resumes, setting up interviews and working with hiring managers to find qualified candidates.
- Provide assistance, guidance and counseling to management in order to maximize the quality and professionalism of the staff.
- Assist in recruitment and training of new personnel, utilizing internal and external sources and programs to attract and train qualified candidates.
Qualified Candidates for the Human Resources Generalist role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of employment laws a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organizational skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $40,000 to $45,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112035. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings. If you are interested in this job please apply. Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
40,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time