Human Resources Generalist
- Responsible for overseeing HR matters for 90+ employees.
- Build relationships with a diverse team of people.
- Handle employee complaints, terminations, and ensure discipline is fair and consistent.
- Submit payroll bi-weekly and check the payroll for errors.
- Prepare reports based on operator demand.
- Communicate/enroll employees for insurance and benefits that are available.
- Review and modify company benefit package to stay competitive.
- Oversee and manage the stores general expense budget.
- Help oversee hiring targets by reviewing resumes, setting up interviews and working with hiring managers to find qualified candidates
- Provide assistance, guidance and counseling to the owner operator, other directors, and team members in order to maximize the quality and professionalism of the restaurant.
- Assists in recruitment and training of new personnel, utilizing internal and external sources and programs to attract and train qualified candidates.
Qualified Candidates for the Human Resources Generalist role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of employment laws a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good communication and organizational skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $55,000 to $65,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #113118. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time