Human Resource Manager
- Provide both overall strategic HR leadership and hands on day-to-day support to the Firm’s offices. This position requires excellent business partnering, change management, and organizational development skills. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of practical and applicable organization processes and structures, combined with human resource expertise.
- Extensive experience in employee relations, recruiting, and compensation administration.
- Ensure that the organization’s goals are met through recruiting, coaching, and retaining an outstanding team of managers, legal assistants, practice assistants, and support staff.
- Ensure compliance with the Firm’s Human Resources Polices.
- Works within established policies and firmwide parameters to promote, deploy, and communicate standards of professional development, compensation parity and ensure compliance within the law.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $100,000 to $110,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020719. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.