Human Resource Manager
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance the employee experience as well as help develop and implement innovative people solutions, programs and policies.
- Lead various projects around talent management, total rewards, and learning and development.
- Implementation of various benefit programs, including leaves of absence.
- Collaborate with outside immigration counsel on visa matters to ensure compliance while maintaining impeccable customer services.
- Build strong working relationships with employees at all levels to improve collaboration/ teamwork, increase employee engagement and strengthen employee satisfaction.
- Jump in on a variety of projects as needed.
Qualified candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of broad HR experience
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
The total compensation range is from $90,000 to $100,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020720. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.