Fixed Asset Accountant
A Leading Manufacturing Company located in Morris County, New Jersey is searching for a Fixed Asset Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Prepares balance sheet account reconciliations and roll-forwards.
- Prepares P&L and balance sheet variance analysis and related commentary.
- Coordinates bank reconciliations.
- Produces supporting schedules and workpapers as needed to support audit.
- Prepares and processes journal entries as part of month end close.
- Assists in preparing financial information to support SEC reporting process.
- Responsible for maintaining fixed assets ledger.
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualified candidates for the Fixed Asset Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
- Capable of meeting deadlines and ability to take on extra responsibilities when necessary
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06FX52L9K. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $55,000 to $60,000/year
$55000 to $60000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time