Fixed Asset Accountant
A Leading Services Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Fixed Assets Accountant who will have the following responsibilities:
- Record fixed asset acquisitions and dispositions in the accounting system
- Track the compilation of project costs into fixed asset accounts, closing accounts once completed
- Reconcile the fixed assets general ledger balance
- Calculate and record fixed asset depreciation and retirements
- Analyze corporate expenditures related to payables and staff expense reports
- Partner with professionals across the organization to provide accounting perspective for various initiatives
- Respond to various inquiries and requests from third party auditors in support of annual financial statement audit
Qualified candidates for the Fixed Assets Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $65,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06FX2JUN. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $65,000 to $70,000/year
$65000 to $70000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time