Fixed Asset Accountant
- Contribute to the month-end close process by preparing reconciliations, journal entries, ad hoc reports and auditor requests.
- Reconcile Company’s operating cash accounts weekly and prepare final month-end reconciliations for the operating cash and accounts payable accounts.
- Maintain fixed asset records and related amortization. Ensure that fixed asset accounts are reconciled and accurately reflect capital expenditures.
- Calculate and book entries for transfer pricing and entries to allocate expenses.
- Prepare monthly internal reporting deliverables distributed to leadership for key decision-making.
- Run various reports and monthly financials for month-end close, along with ad hoc reporting requests.
- Maintain finance team’s chart of accounts and standard reports - updating for additional new GL accounts .
- Adhere to established internal controls and operating procedures.
- Preparation of monthly premium, excise and use tax entries and filings.
- Other ad hoc duties, projects and tasks as assigned.
Qualified candidates for the Fixed Asset Accountant should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Energetic, willing to learn and capable of being a team player
The total compensation range is from $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #112034. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $60,000/year
50,000 to 60,000
Job Status: Full Time