A Leading Wholesale Company located in Passaic County, NJ is searching for a Financial Analyst who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Assist in the short-term and long-term forecasting process for company’s revenues, related costs and KPIs.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting and communication of actuals vs. forecast.
- Contribute to projects that help us grow our business, become more efficient and allow us to better understand our user behavior.
- Initiate proactive business dialogue; challenge assumptions to ensure sound financial decisions are being made that improve business performance.
- Partner with the business leads to accurately reflect and review revenue/cost forecast and pipeline.
- Contribute to the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes.
- Work closely with the analytics and data teams to improve the quality of the teams' forecasting, reporting and analysis.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $65,000 to $80,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06FA58RVA. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $65,000 to $80,000/year
$65000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time