A Leading Services Company located in Middlesex County, New Jersey is searching for a Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Assist the Finance team in creating reports and fine tuning monthly/quarterly reporting guidelines
- Use various company systems to create and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models
- Increase productivity by automating existing processes
- Recommend process improvement designed to impact business unit results
- Database/ system management and report creation
- Monitor client experiences and feedback on the use of business applications; enhance system productivity as needed
- Analyze, information for quality, completeness, and utility for reporting purposes
- Serve as liaison between internal customers and third-party data management/warehousing vendors
- Perform ad hoc financial analyses and assist with projects as necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Qualified Candidates for the Financial Analyst role should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or related field, Accounting/ Finance a plus
- 3+ years of related experience
- Power user of Microsoft Excel, proficient with other Microsoft Office tools
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytic skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $75,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO0048HQ. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $70,000 to $75,000/year
$70000 to $75000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time