A Services Company located in Bergen County, New Jersey is searching for a Financial Analyst with responsibilities as follows:
- Financial research work and analysis for budgets, forecasts, revenue/expense performance comparisons, and new business development opportunities
- Preparation of monthly financial reports
- Assisting the Business Manager in month-end and year-end processes for all divisions
- Accurately compiling and distributing the annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts as well as month-end and year-end reporting for imprints within the division.
- Preparing data and analysis to support the Business Manager with new acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Providing support and backup for the Business Manager in forecasting and planning.
- Trend analysis for internal and external reporting
- Assisting with business performance analysis throughout the year.
- Presenting and communicating data to the Business Manager in a timely and accurate manner for any projects assigned to them.
- Supporting the Business Management and Strategy team in creating analyses and developing insights to drive growth and profitability for divisions.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst role should possess:
- A Bachelor of Sciences in Accounting, or Finance (MBA or CPA preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Analysis
- Must be a strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $70,000 to $80,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # MO0048FP. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $70,000 to $80,000/year
$70000 to $80000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time