- Perform day-to-day management of the financial operations
- Perform financial models.
- Develop, track and monitor projects
- Review, analyze, and process modifications to operating budgets and assist the CFO in meeting all financial commitments and goals.
- Active leadership in annual, long range and SG&A planning
- Present results of complicated business situations and financial analysis in a manner that is easily understood by the key stakeholders
- Collaborate with the central accounting team and the manufacturing finance team to streamline processes
- Partner with a team of corporate analysts to complete monthly, quarterly and annual reporting requirements
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $75,000 to $85,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #152020. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time