- Provide financial analysis, development budgets and accounting reports to management personnel.
- Evaluate present and proposed financial programs through statistical analysis and interpretation of short- and long-term trend data.
- Analyze the financial feasibility of proposed development projects.
- Participate in the review of new deals/transactions and coordinates with others in the development of a financial plan.
- Work on projects of moderate complexity.
- Perform simple economic research work and prepares simple analyses of subjects such as rate of return, depreciation, working capital, investment and financial and expense performance comparisons.
- Assist in the preparation of basic forecasts and analyzes trends in finance and general business conditions and other areas.
- Analyze basic financial reports and records, making studies or recommendations relative to the accounting of reserves, assets, revenue and expenditures.
- Assist in obtaining revenue and assets acquisition information. May review, consolidate and summarize it for financial reporting purposes.
- Conduct cash flow analysis.
- Assist with budget preparation.
- Coordinate financial analysis matters with other departments, locations and divisions.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $70,000 to $75,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142033. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $75,000/year
70,000 to 75,000
Job Status: Full Time