- Preparing financial models used to evaluate deal structures for potential transactions.
- Collaborating with department leadership and analytics team to facilitate market analytics, demographic studies, new market selection, and reporting such as capital investment/expenditures, depreciation, Internal Rate of Return, Net Present Value analysis, profit margins, operating budgets, etc.
- Reporting and tracking of deal underwriting, benchmarking and overall pipeline/portfolio analytics.
- Retrieving and organizing data into required reporting formats to provide a basis for comparison and evaluation.
- Supporting the team in the analysis of investment opportunities and be the central point of contact for assigned deals related to financial deal underwriting.
- Providing support to ensure proper reporting to Corporate Finance and Accounting and coordinate the due diligence and deal execution efforts.
Qualified Candidates for the Financial Analyst role should possess:
- A Bachelor of Sciences in Accounting, Finance, or (MBA or CPA preferred).
- 2+ years of experience
- Excellent leadership ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel skills
The total compensation range for this opportunity is $60,000 to $70,000 with excellent benefits, bonus, and 401k with match. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #142032. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $70,000/year
60,000 to 70,000
Job Status: Full Time