- Distribution of routine management reports.
- Participate in month-end close procedures and preparing financial packages for management and advisory board reporting as required
- Assist in the development of Forecast/Annual Operating Plan (AOP) reporting templates and requirements, potential to assist in development of new tools/procedures to drive improvement.
- Assist with consolidation of quarterly forecast/AOP and monthly reporting requirements.
- Assist with variance analysis on key P&L and Balance Sheet accounts vs Forecast and Prior Year projections/results. Support reporting for monthly and quarterly division financial reviews.
- Review customer profitability and ROIC analysis on key accounts. Includes maintenance of customer database and working capital/invested capital analysis and reporting.
- Business Unit support as directed by the Manager FP&A.
- Other Ad-hoc analysis as required.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $55,000 to $65,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1137323. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $65,000/year
55,000 to 65,000
Job Status: Full Time