- Research and Investigate cost saving projects and present findings to management teams.
- Run ad-hoc analysis to support business departments.
- Reconcile financial transactions and support operational teams with monthly reports.
- Communicate with external vendors and customers on special projects.
- Produce reports and metric dashboards on a recurring basis.
- Highlight operational issues based on data collection, and recommend courses of action from the results of analysis.
- May partner with internal project owners to assess requirements, track and monitor KPIs for new initiatives.
- Create documentation, tools, and processes to support future directional goals.
- Assist operational teams with special projects and other operational functions to promote success of the businesses.
- Solve business problems using a blend of analytical, operational, and qualitative skills.
- Identify operational problems, research solutions/tools across multiple channels and own implementation of programs.
- Participate and assist with repetitive tasks and some data entry as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Financial Analyst should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- MBA a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (including V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of analytical and organizational skills
The total compensation range is from $75,000 to $85,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #1136941. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $85,000/year
75,000 to 85,000
Job Status: Full Time