Entry Level Recruiter
- Proactively build and source a pipeline of diverse talent related to current openings and potential new business initiatives
- Use various professional online sources (professional networking/social media sites) and proprietary databases to fill job orders with short turnaround times.
- Review and screen resumes for open positions
- Interview, via telephone and/or in person, with prospective candidates including interview setup, compensation and benefit analysis, resume formatting and preparation for interviews with clients
- Coordinate interview schedules between candidates and hiring managers
- Maintain applicant flow process, and tracking for applications/resumes/etc.
- Conduct background screenings and reference verifications.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good attitude and willingness to work in a progressive environment
- Prior recruitment experience not needed - extensive training and development will be provided
We offer a competitive hourly rate, weekly, monthly and yearly bonuses plus monthly commission payouts in addition to other incentives. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO100502. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Job Status: Full Time