Entry Level Accountant
A Leading Service Company located in MiddlesexCounty, New Jersey is searching for anEntry Level Accountant who will handle the following responsibilities:
- Review, track and analyze data daily to ensure proper credits are processed
- Analyze daily and monthly report to ensure credits were being applied promptly
- Follow-up with customer on unresolved disputes and credits
- Able to read AR aging and identify returns deductions on regular basis
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers/returns companies through telephone calls & e-mail
- Keep filing system in an orderly fashion in order to locate documentation for audits and according to regulatory code
- Evaluate sales and chargeback data by trends.
- Perform reconciliation on rebate totals as needed.
- Work with Accounts receivable team regarding rebate related disputes.
- Document the invoice/ back up information and upload the necessary data into the ERP system.
- Enter A/R & sales credit and debit notes in the ERP System.
- Communicate with Accounts Payable team regarding rebate payments.
- Perform quality assurance checks on data.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualified Candidates for the Entry Level Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Entry Level Accountant role is from $35,000 to $40,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume email@example.com/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #MO06EL2J5T. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Have a friend or colleague in need of career assistance? Help them and help yourself! Speak to a recruiter today about our referral bonus program.
Nauticus Group is an elite staffing team specializing in placing all levels of accountants, bookkeepers, analysts, tax and audit professionals on a temporary, consulting, or permanent basis. Job titles and responsibilities of the candidates we specialize in placing may include the following: Accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit, taxation and operations.
Pay: $35,000 to $40,000/year
$35000 to $40000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time