Entry Level Accountant
- Collect past due balances from customers. This will involve multiple contacts with customers each month to ensure balances do not exceed 60 days.
- Post cash receipts from both customer checks and credit card payments. Preparing deposit tickets for check deposits and reconciling and posting credit card payment batches.
- Reconcile corporate credit card statements each month including sending statements to cardholders, obtaining receipts and resolving discrepancies or issues, coding expenses, and posting the purchases to the general ledger.
- Input contracts and generate invoices for customers.
- Update Fixed Asset system for new purchases or disposals on a monthly basis.
- Perform additional accounting functions as directed by Accounting Manager
Qualified Candidates for the Entry Level Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-1 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Junior Accountant role is from $40,000 to $50,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #2020725. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.