Entry Level Accountant
- Review, track and analyze data daily to ensure proper credits are processed
- Analyze daily and monthly report to ensure credits were being applied promptly
- Follow-up with customer on unresolved disputes and credits
- Keep filing system in an orderly fashion in order to locate documentation for audits and according to regulatory code
- Assist with month end journal entries and accruals.
- Perform reconciliation on rebate totals as needed.
- Work with Accounts receivable team regarding rebate related disputes.
- Enter A/R & sales credit and debit notes in the ERP System.
- Communicate with Accounts Payable team regarding rebate payments.
- Able to read AR aging and identify returns deductions on regular basis
- Maintain a strong relationship with customers/returns companies through telephone calls & e-mail
- Perform quality assurance checks on data.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed
Qualified Candidates for the Entry Level Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Entry Level Accountant role is from $35,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 2020724. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.