Entry Level Accountant
- Perform general accounting work, prepare ledgers, and assist management.
- Audit account ledgers and coordinate correction, if necessary.
- Verify that payments are applied based on company policy
- Record all transactions, including payments, to ledger.
- Maintain appropriate and efficient accounting records according to company policies and processes.
- Monthly bank reconciliations
- Monthly closing including journal entries and reporting
- Assist in processing accounts payable; matching, coding into the system, filing and following up on customer inquiries
- Other duties, as assigned.
Qualified Candidates for the Entry Level Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the Entry Level Accountant role is from $35,000 to $45,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #80117. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time