Entry Level Accountant
- Coordinate Accounts Payable process
- Assist in weekly check runs to ensure vendors meet compliance requirements (Lien releases, certified payroll, insurance, etc.)
- Required communication with vendors to resolve payment discrepancies
- Bank Account reconciliation
- Amortize prepayments and accrued liabilities, post to General Ledger
- Record monthly depreciation expense.
- Record and maintain fixed assets records in fixed asset software and accounting software.
- Prepare and post journal entries and assist in other accounting department functions
Qualified Candidates for the Entry Level Accountant role should possess:
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 0-2 years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Excel and Word
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The total compensation range for the role is from $35,000 to $40,000 with a competitive benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #113008. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time