Data Entry Associate
- Experience understanding and following instructions and procedures quickly and timely
- Ability to effectively manage large amounts of information
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases with high degree of accuracy
- Ability to set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems while maintaining documents
- Ability to prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures
- Proficient with computer operations with Intermediate knowledge Microsoft products
- SAP knowledge a plus!
Qualified candidates for the Data Entry Associate should possess:
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
The total compensation range is from $35,000 to $45,000 yearly plus a benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 171804. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: up to $45,000/year
35,000 to 45,000
Job Status: Full Time