Data Entry Associate
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
- Processes customer and account source documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents to the team leader for resolution.
- Enters customer and account data by inputting alphabetic and numeric information on keyboard or optical scanner according to screen format.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data.
- Tests customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data; reviewing output.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualified candidates for the Data Entry Associate should possess:
- 1+ years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
The total compensation range is from $33,000 to $38,000 yearly plus a benefits package. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to email@example.com and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. # 134397. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.
Pay: $33,000 to $38,000/year
$33000 to $38000 Per Year
Job Status: Full Time